NMI (Nazarene Missions International) is our denominational group focused entirely on missions around the globe. Our local church is one of many in a worldwide coalition devoted to sharing the gospel with all people.
Missions is at the heart of everything we do. We take very seriously Jesus' instructions to take the gospel to all people, both at home and all around the world.
With that in mind, we are intentional about reaching out to our local community and our neighbors in all reaches of the world through a variety of special focuses throughout the year including (but not limited to) disaster relief teams, crisis care kits, school pal packs, alabaster, and our reverse advent calendar collection.
Join us in collecting for our reverse Advent calendar for the month of December! You can bring the items listed below to the drop-off box located at our local fellowship.
- December 1st - Box of Cereal
- December 2nd - Peanut Butter
- December 3rd - Stuffing Mix
- December 4th - Boxed Potatoes
- December 5th - Mac and Cheese (Box or Singles)
- December 6th - Canned Fruit (Cans or Singles)
- December 7th - Canned Tomatoes
- December 8th - Canned Tuna, Chicken, or Ham
- December 9th - Dessert Mix
- December 10th - Applesauce
- December 11th - Canned Sweet Potatoes
- December 12th - Biscuit Mix (Add Water Only)
- December 13th - Canned Beans
- December 14th - Crackers
- December 15th - Rice, or Canned Spaghettios, or Vienna Sausages
- December 16th - Oatmeal
- December 17th - Pasta
- December 18th - Spaghetti Sauce (No Glass)
- December 19th - Chicken Noodle Soup
- December 20th - Tomato Soup
- December 21st - Corn
- December 22nd - Mixed Vegetables
- December 23rd - Carrots
- December 24th - Green Beans