We are excited to announce that we will be holding in-person services starting at 9:00AM and 11:00AM! As we begin to transition to in-person services, there are a few important items we want to share to help guide your decision on attending.
First, your leadership team commits to monitoring COVID-19 updates and follow state guidelines for religious gatherings. Second, we strongly encourage “CDC-defined at-risk groups” to continue to join us online from home. As your Pastor, I want to make this clear, attending church in-person during this season is not a test of your dedication to Christ or a statement of your spiritual maturity. Whether your household chooses to join us in person in the sanctuary or online, we are still a church family and a place to call home.
Please read the following information carefully regarding all our service options (On-Site,Online).
HOW DO I ATTEND ONSITE?
Help us create space by:
• Knowing our doors will open at 8:45 AM for the 9:00AM service and at 10:45AM for the 11:00AM service (please arrive accordingly)
• Maintaining 6 feet apart from other households while on campus
• Keeping social distance with smiles and waves (no hugs/handshakes)
• Moving directly to your seats, keeping at least three (3) seats apart from other households
• Exiting services and the building promptly, as directed (socializing outside is encouraged with distance)
• Please do not gather in the foyer or vestibule
HOW CAN I PREPARE IN ADVANCE?
• We will have hand sanitizer stations, but we encourage you to bring your own
• Bring your own face covering, as needed
• Use the restroom at home (restrooms are open for emergencies and hand washing)
• Sanitizing all entryways, public spaces and restrooms
• Providing hand sanitizing locations in the foyer and vestibule
• Arranging our seating to encourage social distance
• Having an usher to greet you and open and close main doors
WHAT WILL CHILDREN’S (INFANT - 5TH GRADE) PROGRAMMING LOOK LIKE?
• Children's Church for Toddlers to Kindergarten is available for the 11 AM service. The leaders will be wearing face coverings and each child will have their own designated seat and activity pack.
• Households are to remain seated together.
• Tablets/phones with headphones are permitted for kids during the service
WHAT GIVING OPTIONS ARE THERE?
• Providing an offering station in the back of the sanctuary
• Online giving at Front Royal First Church of the Nazarene | Give Online
• Mail to the church: 1107 Monroe Avenue, Front Royal, VA 22630
• Facebook Live Service will be broadcast with our 11:00 am service Front Royal Church of the Nazarene
• Podcast recordings are posted following our 11:00 am at Front Royal First Church of the Nazarene | Sermon Archive
• Every Thursday via Youtube at Front Royal Naz
• Email us through our website to request an audio CD (that we will deliver to you)
PLEASE STAY HOME AND JOIN US ONLINE IF YOU HAVE:
• Fever 99+
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
The safety of all of our members is important, please help us by complying with these guidelines during our service. We love you all and are praying for you. We will continue to believe God for complete freedom and eradication from COVID-19 soon!
Pastor Steve Guizar